|65 Pearson Ave. Suite 3
Somerville, MA 02144 - United States
FAX: 1.617.627.9344 and +48.22.622.8757
JERRY J. GRUZEWSKI, MA
Master Degree, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1992
Cambridge, Mass., USA
|MANAGEMENT or DESIGN related position:
Project Manager, Senior Designer, Project Architect, Urban Planner with a developing, architectural or construction, firm.
I am available for LARGE SCALE COMMERCIAL, HOSPITALITY and RESIDENCIAL projects (resorts, hotels, museums, housing complexes).
Also, I have strong international experience in: HISTORIC PRESERVATION, URBAN PLANNING, INTERIOR DESIGN and HOUSING PROJECTS.
Please visit: http://www.geocities.com/euroarte
9/1998 to 8/2002
|PROJECT MANAGER / ARCHITECT / REAL ESTATE CONSULT.,
DAA Inc. and STUDIO ABC INTERNATIONAL, Massachusetts
1. Five high-end Residential projects in Massachusetts – development – real estate promotion.
2. INVEST’99 – participated in the Investment and Development international meetings.
3. The Yong Residence in Cambridge. 5,550 SF + 2,600 SF residential project. Independent project.
FREELANCED, INDEPENDENT ARCHITECT, 1993 to 1995
1. Sta Madalena, 1,170 sq.m. residential project in Portugal
2. Chief Architect Position offered to design Belas Hotel and BELAS RESORT. For Portugal’s leading developer.
SEE contracts: http://members.tripod.com/~JaroslawG/contracts.html
3. Proposed to design Portuguese Pavilions for EXPO'98 International Trade Show.
4. Participated in the US Consulate Reconstruction Competition in Warsaw. II Prize.
5. High-end residential projects: Boavista, deWitt, Boksyce.. http://members.tripod.com/~JaroslawG/
2/1996 to 8/1998
|PROJECT MANAGER AND PROJECT ARCHITECT
MEYER INC, BAI, PAI, HAI ASSOCIATES
1. The Middleborough Town Hall Renovation project in Massachusetts. Responsibilities: Design, Correction of Plans, setting up construction and bidding documents, cooperation with electrical, HVAC, structural consultants. Verifying SPECS; public projects' bidding supervision. AutoCAD V.14, I was in touch with most aspects of this historic project, from sites visits, conception to design process.
2. Renovation of Blackstone Community Center in Boston.
3. 1 BULFINCH Place Bldg.- reconstruction, space planning, structural drwgs. Elevations design. MiniCAD.
4. Sylvester Residence. 7,600 SF high-end residential project in Mass.
5. Polaroid Corporation office space planning. ArchiCAD.
2/1992 to 2/1993
|PROJECT ARCHITECT AND CHIEF ARCHITECT ASSISTANT
MINORU YAMASAKI ASSOCIATES and ITCM GmbH
, Munich, Germany
1. The OLYMPIA Beach Resort, Greece - independent urban planning and architectural design. Hotel design. I was fully responsible for this project. Some AutoCAD and architectural perspectives for investors.
2. The GYOR Hotel, Hungary - independent architectural design.
3. The HUNOR-PARK Hotel, Hungary – preliminary architectural design.
4. The SCHUTOW I&II, Rostock - "Commercial - Office, and Industrial Center - SCHUTOW I and II"
5. Design team member for the $1.1 billion USD development project in Germany.
Responsibilities: architectural design of ~1,240,000 SF Parcel # 9. Design of the 19 story SCHUTOW Hotel, 2 Office Towers and Shopping Spaces, 3 proposals. Design of the 310,000 SF Industrial Exhibition Hall
6. Project Leader for lots: #9 and #8.
7. UNTERGOHREN Resort and Town - urban master planning. Berlin.
10/1988 to 10/1990
|CHIEF ARCHITECT AND SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
PT PROCESS INC., Princeton, NJ, USA
CHIEF ARCHITECT and PRIVATE CONSULTANT to Mrs. Barbara P. Johnson, JOHNSON&JOHNSON PAHRMACEUTICAL CO., co/owner. Princeton, NJ.
1. The Bright Meadow Estate - direct responsibility of this $29 million Mansion Reconstruction and Interior Design. Construction: ~$3,85 million. Furnishing, interiors: ~$11,5 million USD.
Project consisted of ~11,500 SF reconstruction, for which I was fully responsible.
Client: Mrs. B. P. Johnson - known ART COLLECTOR. Besides design, I was coordinating and supervising all re-construction and finishing works. I was maintaining schedules and budgets. I had up to 18 people working in my team. I was responsible for hiring consultants, contractors, and some some purchases.
SEE IT: http://members.tripod.com/~JaroslawG/intdes.html
2. BOKSYCE Residence, 730 SM reconstruction project
3. PILICA PALACE, high-end, 25,000 SF historic reconstruction project.
2/1987 to 9/1988
MINORU YAMASAKI & ASSOCIATES INC.
1. The Mimari World Trade Center. $550 million World Trade Towers, Corporate-Trade Center in Turkey. Team designer.
2. West Beach Condominium and Resort Complex, $210 million project in Hawaii.
3. The Crain Telecommunication main office, commercial project, Detroit, MI. 4. The Comerica Bank - interior design.
5. Many more, http://members.tripod.com/~JaroslawG/commercial.html
||Other, M.I.T., Cambridge, Mass., USA|
|Design Teams Supervision:
Project Management: Good
Design Skills: Excellent
Projects' Graphic Presentation: Excellent
Computer Skills: OK
OF MOST DESIGN (CAD, Photoshop) and WORD PROCESSING PROGRAMS for IBM
(PC) & MACINTOSH.
MY PROJECTS: http://members.tripod.com/~JaroslawG http://www.geocities.com/euroarte/
MY PREVIOUS CONTRACTS / INCOME HISTORY: http://members.tripod.com/~JaroslawG/contracts.html
FAX: +1.617 627.9344 in USA
FAX: +48.22 622.8757 in Europe
|Date of Birth: 17/9/59|
|Nationality: United States|
|Military Status: Does not Apply|
|Marital Status: still happy, Single|
|I am available
from September 15, 2002
© Copyright 2002 - Jerry J. Gruzewski, MA